LensFix CI (download) is the next generation of our popular lens distortion correction program. LensFix CI is now a Universal binary (i.e. native on PowerPC and Intel Macs) Photoshop CS3 and CS4 plug-in as well as a stand-alone application which can be used as an external editor in Adobe's Lightroom and Apple's Aperture including Aperture 3. LensFix CI has many improvements including:
- Lightning fast corrections - LensFix uses your video card for processing when supported by your Mac (if your Mac supports Core Image on your video card, LensFix will do the corrections in near real time on your video card).
- Supports the vast lens correction database from epaperpress.com in addition to the current PTMac/LensFix databases. Well over 500 camera and lens combinations are supported. A copy of the PTLens database is included in the LensFix CI download. You can also enter and save your own settings.
- Perspective controls - You can easily change the viewing angle of the image.
- Full 16-bit support (plug-in and stand-alone versions).
- Can read many common RAW formats (stand alone version).
- Works with Adobe's Lightroom as an external editor and Apple's Aperture as a plug-in or external editor.