Calico Panorama (download) was created with ease of use in mind. With Calico you spend less time fixing scenes that don't work and more time having fun shooting your holiday snaps. Some of the features of Calico include:
- Intelligent panorama finder - Simply drop a folder full of your vacation photos into Calico and Calico will figure out which photographs should be made into panoramas and which photographs are single images. (Intelligent panorama finder is not fully supported when using the integrated iPhoto/Aperture image browser).
- Ability to stitch multiple rows of images
- No need to keep the camera level. Calico can stitch rotated and tilted images
- Integrated crop function to allow the user to crop the final panorama to only the parts you want
- Multiple output options including JPEG, TIFF, single and layered Photoshop
- 8 and 16 bit workflow options
- iPhoto integration - Browse your iPhoto and Aperture libraries for the photos you want to stitch.
- RAW source files supported - If you can see your image in Preview, you can use it in Calico (RGB color images)
- See the Video Tutorials for a short introduction to Calico.